January 2014 Moms

Best part of your day? Tell us in GIFS

Whats the best part of your day? For me it used to be coming home and immediately tearing off real clothes to put on lounge clothes, but since I don't leave the house anymore I'm ALWAYS in lounge clothes now.

Now the best part of my day is a super hot shower. Its the one moment where I feel pain-free and I am starting to think I may be a shower twice a day girl now. This is how much I enjoy my shower:

Sucky part is trying to dry my long hair afterwards. HATE that part. I used to be quick about it like this:

but now it takes FOREVER and I feel like I need a nap in the middle of drying it.

Obviously eating is another fav but it comes with major sitting challenges for me now (stupid tailbone) so the real JOY of food is accompanied by the struggle to stay upright as long as possible afterwards.
         *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Best part of your day? Tell us in GIFS

• I'm at work, so can't GIF, but...

The best part of waking up, is going back to bed.
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Loading the player...
  • Opening up the packages from the UPS man. 

oh yes! that is another highlight of my day!!!
             *********************************************************************************

After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
  • Seeing a post of GIFs
    dance

Eating Sweets!

Knowing my boss hasn't hired anyone yet to cover my year long mat leave...

About an hour after I get to the office!

The part of the day where I get to respond to questions about my XH from clients...

Then I think how I got pregnant...
    What have I done

GIF parties = Me thinking about Power Rangers!
    PInk Ranger

The best of all ... Sexy Dreams of hot celebrities wanting me!
    hug

• megs12914 said:

I'm pretty scared but all you ladies have been so amazing and make me know I can do this!

megs12914!

• ANDYLEAH said:

The best of all ... Sexy Dreams of hot celebrities wanting me!
    hug

@ANDYLEAH - I had a hot and steamy dream last night! DH and I have been watching Buffy, we're in Season 5 now. Anyway...my dream was of Spike :P So nice!
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• When I get home and finally take off my bra.

futurama zoidberg gif

This is me when I don't get to eat and I finally get to eat :)

• When my co-worker suggested we order pizza for lunch:

image   image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"