Preemies

JenniferHolly

I started having a small dribble of fluid when I would stand up after laying down for a while.  I seriously thought it was just pee.  We were camping when it all started and I didn't think anything of it for 2 days.  It got to the point that I would have this "dribble" right after I peed, that was the big sign for me.  I knew I was emptying my bladder completely so it couldn't have been urine.

I never had a huge gush of fluid like so many others.  My first rupture was small.  At first my AFI was still "normal", but a week later it had dropped from 16 to 3.  It sealed itself and my AFI eventually went back up to 17.  The second time I still didn't have a gush of fluid, but the dribble was heavier.  I could tell that leak was larger and had no chance of sealing.  I went from having a normal amount of fluid to "no measurable fluid" in a couple of days. 

It was a clear/pale yellow color.  Everytime I would sit down on the toilet I would leak.  It became very obvious the 2nd time I ruptured.  It's just this uncontrollable dribble.  I can't think of another way to describe it.

If you are leaking and it turns green or pink with a foul odor, please call your doc immediatly.  Same goes if you develop a fever.  Those were the big things they were looking for while I was in the hospital for so long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: JenniferHolly

• Thank you so much! Hopefully I will know more after my appointment on Tuesday.  The waiting game is so hard, but every day that goes by is a day closer to healthy babies.

Jenny

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"