August 2013 Moms
Options

Grey's Anatomy!! (Spoilers)

PB102012PB102012 member
edited December 2013 in August 2013 Moms
Well, we have a Scandal thread, so why not a Grey's too right? I FINALLY watched it today (thankful for LO's nap and DH's work). 

I was so happy to see Jackson stand up and profess his love for April, the scene with Shane (I think that's his name? Christina's new booty call?) freaked me out, I think that Alex is going to be pissed even though he wrote his Dad off. Also, did I miss something with Arizona saying that she wasn't sure if she would be happy with Callie? Or did I read that wrong?

What does everyone else think? I am sure I missed a ton. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Grey's Anatomy!! (Spoilers)

• Options
    I want Jackson and April to be together. Always have, always will. When he stood up I was like, :D.. Then he sat back down and I was like, #-o :(( .. Then he stood back up and I was like, :x :(( <:-P ..

As far as Arizona goes, I think in the last episode she started having doubts on if getting back together was the right thing to do or if she just didn't want to be the asshat who didn't try to fix the relationship. I think she feels like even though she was the one who cheated, Callie needs to be putting an effort in too.

And Shane, he's cray. I was figuring they were going to work in the girls death to his new behavior. (I can't remember her name, all I remember is she made keychains on Napoleon Dynamite.)

I hope mcdreamy doesn't screw up mere's study by taking on too much. But I have a feeling he's going to.

Also, I want Christina and Owen to be together.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Alex is totally gonna be pissed.. But he'll act like he isn't for like 4 episodes lol. I loved that Jackson stood up!! I honestly didn't think he was gonna do it.. I definitely almost started bawling.

As for Arizona, she was babbling on about not being the same person anymore up April.. Is that what you're talking about?
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think you are right about Arizona, that what it sounded like to me. I was just happy to see some open communication between Christina and Mer! That bitterness between them was getting annoying! I HATE the fact, however, we have to wait until Feb to find out what's going to happen with April and Jackson! And to find out what the President wants with McDreamy!
  • Options
    I also want Cristina and Owen back together. I felt so bad for April's fiancé (can't remember his name) during their wedding, especially after he had a talk with Jackson last week! I want them together, but at the same time I don't. I can't believe the president actually called Derek. I have a feeling he is totally gonna screw Meredith by taking on too much. I like how Cristina and Meredith are finally talking about their issues, but I'm very interested to see how Cristina leaves the show. Isn't she done after this season??
  • Options
    I agree about wanting Christina and Owen back together.

I loved Aprils dress! Also glad Avery stood up. Her sisters cracked me up.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    NikkiD522 said:
    Alex is totally gonna be pissed.. But he'll act like he isn't for like 4 episodes lol. I loved that Jackson stood up!! I honestly didn't think he was gonna do it.. I definitely almost started bawling. As for Arizona, she was babbling on about not being the same person anymore up April.. Is that what you're talking about?
    It was the way she was talking when she was going into the wedding with Callie, she just seemed hesitant with Callie was into fixing things.... I might have been distracted at that point though. Do you think that she's going to be with the other girl? (I cant remember her name for the life of me). 

• Options
    Cristina is leaving so I also wonder where her storyline is going to go. I LOVE Jackson and April together. Shane is definitely crazy. My guess is Derek goes to dc at the end of the season.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @Emeraldeyed315 @Maritza707 Her dress was so pretty!!

I am also a Christina and Owen fan, fingers crossed that they get back together. I loved the looks on the sisters' faces when the new bridesmaids walked down the aisle, hilarious.  

• Options
    @HauntedRadio I totally agree with the whole winter finale being crap.... I hate it. I would just rather have the season run continuously, and end earlier. 

• Options
    I loved her dress and the whole wedding. It looked so pretty. I love Alex so I hope he doesn't go crazy.

I am over Arizona. I get that she has gone through a lot but so has everyone else at Seattle grace- get over it.

Christina is leaving, so I think the Meredith fight is going to push her to leave because now she has no one. She even hinted at that, saying it is just as hard to be a doctor and researching with no one as it is with a family.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think I'm the only one who likes April and matthew. I feel bad for him. I like Jackson and liked their storyline, but I think matthew is sweet and don't want him to get hurt!

As far as Arizona goes, I wish she she's been annoying me lately. I don't like that the other girl thinks she deserves arizona, but I think it's shitty that she keeps sleeping with people when callie is trying to make it work. Callie keeps ggetting screwed.

Anniversary

• Options
    So I am a diehard fan but haven't watched the last three episodes. I know, I know! See this is the crazy thing my person and I always watched the show together. Then DS came along and we haven't been very close. Our relationship is a lot like Christian's and Meredith. So she said she wasn't going to come over on Thursday's so I could keep our bedtime routine with DS. I just hate watching it without her. However it seems like I need to get my act together because I have been missing a lot!

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• Options
    I guess I should actually watch it. It's been on my computer staring at me all week...

• Options
    @BellaOso I ugly cried at that part that the Bailey gif is from. Like...ugly, ugly cried.

Anniversary

• Options
    I had to avoid this thread until I could watch last night. I love Grey's!!

@blondiebia21 those were my exact reactions as Jackson got up and down! I've always wanted them together but I did feel bad for her FI. I think she's going to get married even though she lives Jackson and they'll play out that drama for a while. We all know there is no happy easy ending to a Grey's storyline.
    Shane is cray cray and I don't really like his character....or any of the interns really. I likey Mousy and she died :/
    With Christina leaving I'm worried there is going to be a huge hole. And am I the only one who doesn't like how they are portraying a working mother!? Bailey and Callie have kids and there's no mention of them struggling, yet somehow Mer is subpar as a mom and surgeon now?
    I could go on and on.
    I miss McSteamy.
  • Options

I also want Cristina and Owen back together. I felt so bad for April's fiancé (can't remember his name) during their wedding, especially after he had a talk with Jackson last week! I want them together, but at the same time I don't. I can't believe the president actually called Derek. I have a feeling he is totally gonna screw Meredith by taking on too much. I like how Cristina and Meredith are finally talking about their issues, but I'm very interested to see how Cristina leaves the show. Isn't she done after this season??

You wrote everything I wanted to write. Lol. #twinning
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    Can someone please tell me why these last few episodes have been so short?? It's been driving me CRAZY!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    BUMP!!!!! It comes back tonight!!!

• Options
    I know!! I am so excited!!!  Hopefully DS goes down easy tonight and I am not too tired to stay up and watch it.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

• Options
    SOOOOO EXCITED!

Anniversary

• Options
    \:D/

• Options
    WooT! WooT!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Wahooooooooo. Today is like Christmas morning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"