Infertility
Options

New Years Eve, my due date :0(

I have been trying to put on a happy face all day but my heart feels like it wants to fall out my body. I am suppose to be ushering in the New Year and holding my baby and all I have is empty arms.

Re: New Years Eve, my due date :0(

• Options
    I'm so sorry! I pray that this will be the last New Year's Eve that you will be without a little one. take care  (((HUGS))
  • Options

I'm sorry, I know how bad it hurts. Dec. 27 was my 1st due date, the only thing that has made me remotely be able to function is this past cycle, and when we got our BFP on the 28th, I thought it would be the one that stuck. I thought things had finally turned around for us.  It was my hope.  Now, I feel even more broken and useless. 

Lots of thoughts and prayers with you today. {{hugs}}

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am sorry you have to experience this. I know this feeling all too well-- I should have just celebrated my babys' first Christmas and should be enjoying my 5 month old right now. Instead, all I have are empty arms and a broken heart.

I pray that 2009 is going to be a much better year for all of us!!

(((Big Hugs)))

Jenn

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

2009 is going to be a much better yr for all of us.

(((hugs)))

• Options
    I'm so sorry. ?I hope this is the last New Years you'll be without a child.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry.......today must be so hard..........
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  I just know you'll be holding a little one next year!
  • Options

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine.  I'm dreading our due date. . . no one should have to go through this. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"