1st Trimester

So about champagne...

So Happy New Year's everyone!

I talked to my Doctor today and she said it was ok to have a single small glass of champagne tonight.  I'm toying with the idea just because my hubby is staying up late for me, but I work till midnight anyway so I doubt I'll be in the mood.

I'm just curious what you all are doing to celebrate?

Re: So about champagne...

• Personally  ............ I'm going to laugh at all the drunks and take embarressing pics of them to use as black mail later.

I will not be having an ounce of liquor .... but that's me. lol

• I'm gonna have a little of something when the ball drops (if I'm still awake).. Not sure what exactly yet, we shall see what I'm craving most at the time..
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be having sparkling grape juice w/ my 5.5 & 3.5 yr old nephews. I sent DH out to the bars w/ friends!
  • Mmmm...sparkling grape juice sounds sooo good!
  • I am sure a couple of sips of champagne is fine. I hate the stuff so I have no problem abstaining and I am the DD too, so that's good. Basically my friends at this point know I am tired and cranky and not feeling great (although they don't know why) so they just keep asking me if I'm coming and I don't think they will give me any crap about anything if I just show up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sparkling cider for me.
  • Sparkling Cider for me too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband said that he wants to dance with me at midnight and then kiss! I'm not sure, but this might sound kinda dumb to all of you. But, my husband is normally about as romantic as a gnat, so it's major sweetness coming from him. *swoon*
  • We have my FI's 10 month old son and I just got off work at 10:30. We're just sittin at home. We bought a bottle of wine, which I plan on having a small glass of closer to midnight. My FI will prolly finish the rest of the bottle.
  • I had two sips of DH's champagne.  And I had two glasses of sparkling cider -- which was actually pretty good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • I will be drinking sparkling cider. I will not be drinking alcohol at all this pregnancy.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"