Georgia Babies
Options

Baby/Memory book?

I know we are definitely living in a digital age, but I am thinking about getting a baby/memory book. ?I have shower invites and other things that I would like to keep in it, in addition to writing down some things here and there.

?

Any recommendations/thoughts?

Happy New Year!?

Re: Baby/Memory book?

• Options
    I got mine at babysakes.com.  They have tons of different ones on there and they were great to work with when I was ordering.  I haven't updated it in eons (I'm just shoving things into the box to go back and do it) but I can bring it with me on Sunday to show you if you want.
  • Options
    I found several that I really liked at Hallmark.  Not sure what you're looking for but they had pages for each month, lists of firsts, spots for shower stuff, etc.  I also liked that they were 3 ring binder style so I could add things.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got mine at Paper Affair...I LOVE it.

I've done pretty good about keeping up with it. My trick was to write little things she'd done in my planner and then every month I would fill it in!

~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"