1st Trimester

Knew I would regret it....

Why did I wear my smallest suit today??  I was so proud that it still fit like normal since the waist is so small and I have been having bloat....but now, here I am at my desk with my pants unbuttoned and my shirt pulled over the top....I don't think I'll be wearing them again Sad
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Knew I would regret it....

• Awe.  I wore my biggest regular jeans that my friend was able to wear throughout her entire pregnancy and by the end of the day I couldn't even zip them.  I give up on regular pants.
    imageimage

• Aw man, that is never very confortable!  My bloat always seems to be bigger at night--I always wake up feeling skinny.

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • yeah i discovered yesterday that i can no longer fit comfortably into one of my smaller pairs of pants :(
  • Bloat sucks.. But it will get better I promise!
  • Well Robbie, you may actually have baby behind the bump...mine is unfortunately just bloat-yuck....I am going to the store after work to see if I can find any loose "tunic-like" tops to wear to dinner tonight.  The jeans I wanna wear are sort of tight on the waist too.....so looks like I'll be uncomfortable until I get to go home and put on my new roomy Pink pajama pants.  Cuz lord knows I won't slow down on my dinner just because my jeans are tight....
  • There might be baby behind it, but unless that baby grew a whole lot from this morning when I got dressed until this evening, there's still a lot of bloat. Smile
    imageimage

• I've been wearing my massive maternity pants since week six, I can't stand any pressure on my belly anymore (except at night...weird).
  • You should try the Bella Band!
  • My jeans are super tight even with the tummy sleeve. I may have to bust out the maternity just because its hard to chase a toddler when you feel like you can't move in your clothes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL - yup, the pants I wore today are going in the back of the closet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"