2nd Trimester

Well well well

I'm back finally...I feel like I had a full day of nothing I wanted to do! How were you ladies today? What happened while I was gone?

Re: Well well well

• dude apparently there was a lot of drama earlier but nothing we haven't seen before.

it's garbage now, though.

• ::waves::

I just got here too! Although,  I am already contemplating a nap...

• Loading the player...
  • imagebran_flake09:

dude apparently there was a lot of drama earlier but nothing we haven't seen before.

it's garbage now, though.

I was leaving just as there was some good stuff going on! Oh well, how have you been today ma'dear?

• imagesesa:

::waves::

I just got here too! Although,  I am already contemplating a nap...

Cute bump--and you don't look nearly as naked as before because of course we know how that would go over LOL Stick out tongue

• good, good, did some shopping, made some dinner, DH finally felt the baby tonight, and I'm bored and not even attempting to stay awake for the new year.

how about you?

• imagebran_flake09:

good, good, did some shopping, made some dinner, DH finally felt the baby tonight, and I'm bored and not even attempting to stay awake for the new year.

how about you?

I'm tired as all hell. I had to nearly spend half the day with my grandmother in the Dr's office because they think she may have pneumonia. Then I finally got home, threw on dinner (waiting for it to be done now). I think DH and I are going to watch Don't Mess With the Zohan (we ordered it on OnDemand) and call it a night. I doubt I'll make it to midnight..

• imagemama2beof2:

I

Cute bump--and you don't look nearly as naked as before because of course we know how that would go over LOL Stick out tongue

It's silly, cuz those pants are just as low as the last ones! This picture just has a bit more perspective, I guess...

• imagesesa:
    imagemama2beof2:

It's silly, cuz those pants are just as low as the last ones! This picture just has a bit more perspective, I guess...

Yeah, you got the perfect angle goin'

• don't mess with the zohan is pretty funny, I hope you enjoy it!

• imagebran_flake09:

don't mess with the zohan is pretty funny, I hope you enjoy it!

I hope so too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"