Northern California Babies

Am I the only one with no plans tonight

Re: Am I the only one with no plans tonight

• Nope, we have no plans, come on over. Really 

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are having dinner with my parents then nothing... so we have no plans really either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope. ?You're definitely not alone. ?I will be in bed in a couple of hours, soon after I put Tyler down. ?DH works the 11pm - 7am shift tonight.

Happy New Year!!!?

• DH and I are both sick with nasty colds...ugh. Our "plans" will be some easy take out, netflix and a bet to see who wants to try to last til midnight :)
  • We are making appetizers, having a couple people stop by but doubt they stay till midnight. itwill be very lowkey.. I don't like being on the road with crazy people so we try and stay home.
  • Nope, my only plans are to finish laundry and get moving on getting Xmas decorations put away (at least the tree taken down for collection on Monday). My one big plan: to have DH pick up LP for dinner...otherwise I don't care what we do. Wink
  • No plans here either - maybe some takeout and some wine/champagne and a movie, but that's it. & we'll definitely be in bed before midnight.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We have nothing going on. I was craving spinach dip, so i just made some and enjoyed it. I'm going to start dinner, for some reason i decided to make won tons, and beef and broccoli.
  • We don't have really big plans.  We have two parties, but the first one we are taking Peyton to and I don't see us staying for two long.  The second one is across the street and I don't think I am going to go to that one.

So, I will be here later tonight!

• We had plans then I got a cold so they got cancelled.  I'll be doing the same, netflix and take out.
  • No plans here.  A nice dinner and some better than usual bevvies (ha ha, bust out the good stuff)... which, by the way, I'm thinking it might be time to pop open...

I'm sure DH will be asleep so I'll be ringing in the new year with Ryan Seacrest, ha ha.

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ok, linds, my husband officially hates you.  We JUST went to the store for appitizers and now I want spinach dip!!

We have no plans.  And happily so.  We're going to watch a movie - eat appitizers and have sparkling cider and then I'm headed to bed.  

• Not really we are ordering in Chinese and I'm making flirtini's. ?DH downloaded some new movies so we'll watching Benjamin Button tonight!
  • We don't.

DH is picking up Baja Fresh and we'll likely rent a movie from On Demand. We're really living it up here ; )

• imageMeg_Meg:

Ok, linds, my husband officially hates you.  We JUST went to the store for appitizers and now I want spinach dip!!

We have no plans.  And happily so.  We're going to watch a movie - eat appitizers and have sparkling cider and then I'm headed to bed.  

My husband would have said, suck it up i'm not going back! You have a good hubby there Meg : )

• imagelinnychanel:
    imageMeg_Meg:

Ok, linds, my husband officially hates you.  We JUST went to the store for appitizers and now I want spinach dip!!

My husband would have said, suck it up i'm not going back! You have a good hubby there Meg : )

LOL.  He refused to go.  I'm getting some damn spinach dip tomorrow!!

• I have AWESOME plans!  I think I told you about them today.  :/  At least I have computer and/or bed access.  :)

Happy New Year anyway, Amanda!  It'll be a wonderful one!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"