July 2013 Moms
Options

Cold Hands. Warm Heart

For you magic sleep suit users....

Does your LO end up with ice cold hands after sleeping in the suit?

I was putting her in a long sleeved onesie but her hands and feet were cold so I added socks on her feet. Tonight she's in a footed pj but her hands are still chilly! Her core is ok but her poor hands!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cold Hands. Warm Heart

• Options
    We have the same issue. I feel so bad when I pick her up in the morning and her hands are freezing! I've heard it's nbd though, because babies have poor circulation, so their hands feel colder than they really are.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    hplusb said:

We have the same issue. I feel so bad when I pick her up in the morning and her hands are freezing! I've heard it's nbd though, because babies have poor circulation, so their hands feel colder than they really are.

Yep. This.

Bonus: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EagleWifeEagleWife member
    edited December 2013
    You can put socks on their hands.
  • Options
    EagleWife said:

You can put socks on their hands.

I may try this. I tried the fold over mittens on her footed pj last night and age just wanted to lick them!
  • Options
    Her hands are icy but she doesn't seem to mind. I'd cover them but she likes to keep them in her mouth.
    Yup, this. Her hands are always cold but that's because she's always nomming on them. And I don't want to cover them at night because she self soothes by sucking on her fingers. She's warm overall, though.
  • Options

Her hands are icy but she doesn't seem to mind. I'd cover them but she likes to keep them in her mouth.

All of this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They are cold, but I read as long as their neck is warm, they are ok. Also, I wouldn't put socks on her hands as it could be a choking hazard. I just don't know what I'm going to do when we are out of the sleepsuit! It's so warm and he can't roll over in it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"