2nd Trimester

DH FINALLY felt baby move!

"Dude my whole arm just moved".

that was his comment.  The he says, "I felt the baby!  I felt the baby!".

It's about damn time, I've been feeling him for over a month now.:)

Re: DH FINALLY felt baby move!

• thats so exciting! 
  • It's good to know it will happen eventually. I have been trying to get him to feel but the couple of times she's kicked he didn't feel it. I'm starting to get mad at him. The last time I was like HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT FEEL THAT?! PAY ATTENTION!!!

Poor DH.

• Loading the player...
  • Aww I love that. so cute!
    image imagePregnancy Ticker image
  • That is awesome!! 

I can't wait for my DH to feel the baby, baby Miles has been so active. DH thinks that he only needs to keep his hand/arm on my belly for 0.2 seconds and he'll feel something. My bet is that it will still be a while with his impatience.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YAY!!! I loved that too.?
  • So fun! DH says she moves more once I fall asleep, so he just lays there with his hand on my tummy after I konk out.
  • Our baby doesn't kick me frequently enough for him to get an opportunity to feel. He would need to stand there with his hand on my belly all day. I get one or maybe swift kicks a day - other than that its smaller movements that I don't think DH  would be able to feel
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • YEA!!  Congrats!  Must be the day for it!  My DH felt our little girl for the first time this morning!  It is great to finally be able to share it with him! 
  • I can't wait for that.  I just started feeling the twins move a few days ago and DH can't feel them yet.  I think he's a little jealous.  But he got to hear the h/b's at the OB yesterday and our big u/s is next Friday, so he's VERY excited about that.  It'll be the first we've seen them since I was 7w3d.
  • imagethenewmrsrussell:

It's good to know it will happen eventually. I have been trying to get him to feel but the couple of times she's kicked he didn't feel it. I'm starting to get mad at him. The last time I was like HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT FEEL THAT?! PAY ATTENTION!!!

Poor DH.

Poor DH, but I couldn't agree with you more.  DH still hasn't felt him move yet.  I think our boy is playing games on his daddy!

DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • thats so awesome!! im jealous! Cant wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"