Northern California Babies

*marsnemmo*

Hey!  I do have some induction questions.  So they explained it a little in our birthing class and my doc explained it too, but here's my question (if you prefer to chat via e-mail my e-mail address is norcalkitty79 at gmail dot com):

- So my doctor said I'll go in the day before (I'm suppose to go in at 2:30) and they will do the medicine to soften my cervix more and make me dialate.  Then the next day they will start the pitocin (if needed).  So my question is, did they do the medicine for your cervix?  If so, were you able to sleep while they did that?  I was kinda curious about that.

Thanks so much!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *marsnemmo*

• Hi

?

Sorry it took me a lil bit to get back to you.

?

So they are prlly gonna give you cervidil (sp.) I actually didnt have to do that but I've seen deliveries where they got that. Usually ?from what Ive seen is they can give you stadol (sp. again) to help you sleep so your well rested.

With the pitocin I was able to sleep even before I got the epidural. I kept hearing that pitocin makes contractions hurt more but I can send you an invite to my blog and the picture of me Im not hurting at all before the epidural with pitocin.

?

I hope that helps tell me if you have any other ?'s =)?

?

?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"