1st Trimester

Current symptoms

I know I am very early, but I kinda "wish I felt more pregnant."  I have been having cramps and big (not sore) BB's. I know I will regret these feelings once any nausea/vomiting begins.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What just happened in my diaper?!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Current symptoms

• imageDeniseRN:
    I know I will regret these feelings once any nausea/vomiting begins.

More than you know... :) For now, enjoy!

• Well I am kinda there with ya, I am 9w1d and don't feel pregnant, although I am bloated and my boobs hurt. I never had morning sickness, thank god, but some nausea that lasted only about a week. GL and once you start showing or hear the heartbeat I am sure that it will make it all that much more real!
  • Loading the player...
  • I never got M/S and am thankful now but felt the same way you did then. I think it's hard to not have "proof".  Getting your first U/S helps alot.
  • I know.  It's kind of a weird time because you don't feel prgnant.  Here's to hoping these first few weeks fly till we start seeing a little bump..then it will feel real for sure!
  • The cramping on and off...

Huge bewbies

Nausea here and there.

Hoping to avoid m/s!!!

Married 10-12-08, DS born 08-23-09, BFP 01-05-13 resulted in a MC 01-09-13 BFP 02-15-13 EDD 10-28-13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ooh! The bloat, I am there! And the toots...sorry TMI :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I feel pretty good now, but in weeks 7 and 8 I had really intense hunger and ridiculous fatigue. The only symptom that has really stuck is when I gag/puke/heave in the morning when I brush my teeth before breakfast.?
  • I was feeling the same way earlier! No symptoms and it made me feel nervous. Im going to try to enjoy it before the ms comes.
  • imageDeniseRN:
    And the toots...sorry TMI :)

The Fart Fairy is the worst!!!

• For me it is a little m/s off and on, a little cramping, bigger and tingly bb's, tired all the time, and my sense of smell is crazy now.  It is all random, besides the bb's.  Some days I feel like a million bucks! 

I know it is coming though, LOL

• Oh goodness, trust me you really don't want m/s!!! I have been nauses all day and night the past 3 days. Hungry, but nothing sounds good! Waking up every hour feeling like I'm going to yak. UGH not fun! I hope this m/s doesn't last long!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I had really really sore boobies for the first two weeks after my BFP, along with feeling more hungry than normal, and I've been peeing more often. I haven't had any m/s or excessive tiredness.

The boobie pain went away earlier this week, but the nurse at my OB's office assured me that symptoms can come and go. She said the main things to be concerned about are bleeding, pain, and fever.

I'm anxious for my first u/s in two weeks to make sure everything is progressing!

• I had no symptoms throughout the 1st trimester. A little bloat, and my boobs hurt, but other than that naddaa.Well besides absolute exhausstiionn. Don't complain girl! You don't want any symptoms!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"