2nd Trimester

Labor buddies...?

Hi, I keep seeing the "labor buddies" on people's posts and I don't know what this is. Sorry for asking this when I remember seeing a post about this but I was not able to read it before I had to leave and I don't know how to search this website for posts Embarrassed.

Is it someone who is due the same day as you or do you get each others emails so they can post when you have the baby or something else?

Thanks - Noelle

Re: Labor buddies...?

• Brilliant. You passed the test! Yes. That's what that is. We're due around the same day and we only have to keep them updated so they in turn can update the board, instead of handling it all at one time. It's fun.
  • I'm pretty sure you want to avoid picking someone who's due at the same time as you.  They let everyone know when you have the baby.
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, it's someone who keeps others up-to-date with current info on the other if they have trouble, go into labor, have their baby, etc.  Not the same due date, but relatively close...like a week.

I don't know how you get one...I was once told there was a list.  I don't have one either.

• imageNoelleHansen:

Hi, I keep seeing the "labor buddies" on people's posts and I don't know what this is. Sorry for asking this when I remember seeing a post about this but I was not able to read it before I had to leave and I don't know how to search this website for posts Embarrassed.

Is it someone who is due the same day as you or do you get each others emails so they can post when you have the baby or something else?

Thanks - Noelle

Hey Noelle!! I'm in the Salt Lake area too!! When is your due date? Labor buddies just update for eachother after the baby is born :)

• May 9th. When are you due?
  • I am due June 11. Any one not have a labor buddy?
  • I don't have a labor buddy yet. I'm due June 1st
  • imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    imageNoelleHansen:

Thanks - Noelle

Hey!!! I am in SLC too..I am due 6/23.

Hey Noelle!! I'm in the Salt Lake area too!! When is your due date? Labor buddies just update for eachother after the baby is born :)

Hey!!! I am in SLC too..I am due 6/23.

• 6/23 is my DS # 2's bday! Its a good day to be born! I am earlier than you ladies but do you want to be labor buddies? Timing isn't very close but geography works just as well for me. I think I saw another June due date up there, maybe she would like to be buddies also?
  • Someone said something about a list, but I have no idea who has it. Do we just exchange emails?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"