July 2014 Moms

Any FTM at 10 weeks feel there uterus above their pelvic bone? I think mine has popped

Littlebean312Littlebean312 member
edited December 2013 in July 2014 Moms
So before and during dinner tonight I has some wicked cramps which I associate to be my uterus growing along with the baby. When we got home I was playing with my tummy and noticed that I have a lumpy kind of ball bump right above my pelvic bone... And I reall think it's my uterus popping out... I told hubby to feel and he can feel it too and no I don't need to go #2 it's really there.

Pls say someone else has this too.

Going to see the doc on Wednesday so I will see what she says.

Re: Any FTM at 10 weeks feel there uterus above their pelvic bone? I think mine has popped

• It could be a lot of things, but your uterus isn't my first guess.

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• I've had the same thing going on and yes it could be things shifting but thr majority of it is gas. Its still kinda earlier to "pop".

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Loading the player...
  • It's a bit early esp being your first. It doesn't pop literally. It's just things tend to grow in spurts so one day something fits, the next day it doesn't. It's not like you're sitting there and it goes "boop" and pops out all of a sudden. i'd suspect bloat, and eating pushed the gas further down.
    imageimage"">

• Is say bloat, or gas. With my first, I didn't "pop" until I was about 19 weeks, and it was noticeable because along with a little bump, my belly button started to push out.

• Not a pop on the out side but for sure the inside there's a small change in my insides around my pelvic bone
  • I can usually just barely start to feel my uterus when laying down around 14 weeks. I'd be pretty surprised if you can feel it at 10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's not talking about "popping" as in looking pregnant (which yes, would probably be closer to 20ish weeks for a first baby).  She means when the uterus rises out of the pelvis.  It's usually right around the end of the first trimester.  At 20 weeks, the top of your uterus usually reaches your navel.  So yeah, I would say 10 weeks is probably a little early to feel your uterus above your pelvis, but you can ask your doctor about it.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My ute was above my pelvic by my ten week appt last time. I measured four weeks ahead for two months, then two the next, then eventually evened out. It's totally possible!

Baby O born 7/17/12

Baby T born 7/12/14
    Baby3 due 8/4/16
    <3
  • And I reall think it's my uterus popping out..

That sounds scarier than it really is. I know what you're talking about but popping out is a strange way of saying it  LOL 
    Elijah James Due July 14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"