Parenting after a Loss
Options

***NYE Confessions***

Re: ***NYE Confessions***

• Options

* I'm sad that I don't have any resolutions for NYE

* I'm happy that I've already done my partying in life. Some of my friends still like to go out & get drunk every weekend and it's just not my thing. I feel that at some point you have to grow up.?

* ?I went to Times Square for NYE when is was 14 and that was way more than enough for me

* I really would've liked to get a cute picture of dd as baby new year, but oh well. In my heart of hearts I know it's cheesy, but I don't care.

* I've eaten like a piggy the last 2 hours. I inhaled some hershey's kisses & 1/2lb of layer cookies. I'm thinking about eating some rocky road ice cream now.

* I rationalize my eating by saying that I rock dd & walk with her enough to burn those calories. It must be working because I am still losing weight.

* I want to unplug my phone and not answer it until tomorrow morning. My ils always call at 12:01am and it irks me. ?

• Options

*I'm secretly a little glad our plans got canceled for tonight. I was excited to hang out with my friend and her husband and kids but I am just so tired today and am very content being anti-social and doing nothing.

*i think it's a little sad that I'd rather be anti-social than hang out with my best friend and her family?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

*I forgot today was NYE until I logged on and saw the abbreviation NYE and had to figure out what it meant.

*I've never laughed so hard since having DD then I did today cleaning up the pile of poo she left in her diaper.  And on her leg.  And belly button.  And foot.  DH's reactions to everything were priceless. 

*I'm so happy that DH finally installed the second base in his car.  Now we don't always have to take my car everywhere when we go out with DD.

m/c 9/22/07 at 8w5d...BFP 12/23/07! DD born 9/4/2008, BFP 2/14/13...DS born 10/22/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had plans for two other couples to come over and celebrate the new year.  They both flaked out on us.  I'm actually kind of relieved--I was not looking forward to going to the store to pick up provisions...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"