Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Spotting at 8 dpo?

I started spotting lightly tonight…light brownish pink (a little when I wiped about 2 hours ago, and now a tiny bit in my underwear and again when I wiped), and I've been mildly crampy on and off all day.  I'm only 8 dpo...can this be AF on her way already?  

Last month I got AF at 11 dpo (spotted at 10 dpo).  I feel like 9 dpo would be way too early to get AF?  Could this be IB?  My temp was down this morning (but still above crosshairs).  I've pretty much been counting myself out this whole 2WW because of the lack of many symptoms.  I am figuring this is probably AF, but it's weirding me out to spot so soon?  

IMG_0293

Mr. & Mrs. 10/2/10 | Dx w/PCOS March 2011
BFP - 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks 
BFP - 1/07/14 | EDD 9/20/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Spotting at 8 dpo?

• Options
    CTbride79 said:

I started spotting lightly tonight…light brownish pink (a little when I wiped about 2 hours ago, and now a tiny bit in my underwear and again when I wiped), and I've been mildly crampy on and off all day.  I'm only 8 dpo...can this be AF on her way already?  

Last month I got AF at 11 dpo (spotted at 10 dpo).  I feel like 9 dpo would be way too early to get AF?  Could this be IB?  My temp was down this morning (but still above crosshairs).  I've pretty much been counting myself out this whole 2WW because of the lack of many symptoms.  I am figuring this is probably AF, but it's weirding me out to spot so soon?  

The only way to know is to wait a few days and see what happens.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Ok thanks.  It's probably AF, it's just weirding me out to spot this early!  
    IMG_0293

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got AF at 8/9 dpo last cycle.  It's not "normal" but it happens.
    Photoset 15 of 15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    CTbride79 said:

How on earth do you think someone else can tell you what this is? It is spotting unless/until you get your period or a bfp.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    sister13 said:

How on earth do you think someone else can tell you what this is? It is spotting unless/until you get your period or a bfp.
    I was not looking for someone to look into my womb to tell me if it's IB for certain, but rather if it's normal for someone (and in the realm of possibilities) to spot at 8 dpo and not be AF.  
    IMG_0293

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had spotting at 8 dpo. AF came 4 days later. Spotting happens.
  • Options
    CTbride79 said:
    sister13 said:

x

I was not looking for someone to look into my womb to tell me if it's IB for certain, but rather if it's normal for someone (and in the realm of possibilities) to spot at 8 dpo and not be AF.  
    Well, since you clearly know that IB is a thing I think you already know the answer to that question if that was actually the question you were asking.

Do you honestly not know if spotting is possible without impending AF?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    sister13sister13 member
    edited December 2013
    CTbride79 said:

sister13 said:

CTbride79 said:

Yes spotting is normal.

Eta: so really what you mean is, you only wanted to hear for sure that it is IB and you are pregnant.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Options
    I had spotting last month from 4 dpo until 9 dpo then had af at 10 dpo.
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

nov 2014 

• Options
    I had spotting at 8dpo last month and did get a BFP but I have also had it before and not been pregnant so spotting is not a good indicator. I had it at 7dpo this month but I'm not expecting a BFP because of it.
  • Options
    janbc06 said:

I had spotting at 8dpo last month and did get a BFP but I have also had it before and not been pregnant so spotting is not a good indicator. I had it at 7dpo this month but I'm not expecting a BFP because of it.

This is me too. I spot when I get a BFP and when I get a BFN. Spotting means nothing!

Also those that I've heard that had IB it's not a lot, just once or twice when they wiped.

Fucking bump!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"