Success after IF

this will be ginny next week

Re: this will be ginny next week

• Ginny could wear a toilet seat on her head and still be adorable!
  • I'm sorry.  :(  But I bet this will be a lot harder on you than it will on her.  She'll adapt in no time and be so much happier in the long run.  Hugs to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor thing!  But good they are taking care of this now-- I hope she recovers quickly and her time in the helmet is short!
  • I am sorry :(  DS nearly had to get a cranial band, too (they have those as an option here). 

I would decorate it with stickers, paint, etc.  Hell, go get it profesionally done at a monogram shop or something! 

Just remember it's going to bother you more than it does her.  And know that I think she'll look adorable in her helmet!!

• That little guy is SO cute and Ginny will be too!  It will go by fast (her helmet time) hang in there!!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• I think I know another SAIFer whose DC went through this. I'm posting here to mark your post and will try to reach her for you. I'm sure Ginny will be fine, and will look so cute too, as the others have said!
  • imagecandm:
    Ginny could wear a toilet seat on her head and still be adorable!

Yep, she is one of those kids that looks adorable regardless of what she is wearing. I think a custom paint job on the helmut is definetly in order.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"