1st Trimester

Dinner at 8pm???

I just had to explain to my husband that pregnant ladies cannot wait until after 8 to eat dinner. I would be gnawing on my own leg by then, even if I have a snack between now and 8. That is four hours away!!

Re: Dinner at 8pm???

• DH made dinner reservations for us around 8 a few weeks ago. I had to eat two dinners to avoid trying to eat DH's tie on the way to the restaurant!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    CafeMom Tickers
  • LOL. Silly men. I just snack and snack on stuff until dinner is ready. Then I don't eat a full plate. It actually works better at keeping the nausea away- small meals/snacks all day long.
  • Loading the player...
  • 8pm? By 8pm I am on my second dinner/snack, depending on how hungry I am!! Make sure to eat a BIG snack!!
  • Or dinner at 5, then dinner again at 8. :)
    CafeMom Tickers
  • thats my bedtime!
  • He changed our plans to 6:30. And I will STILL be eating a snack before dinner, lol.
  • smart man ri x
    CafeMom Tickers
  • sorry about that. Just wanted to say "Smart man for changing plans!"
    CafeMom Tickers
  • no crap! I usually eat around 4 and then at 6 when DH gets home.

?LMAO @??"gnawing on my own leg "

• Oh man!  Can you have a snack or something....or even a regular meal, I know I am ready to eat a whole meal about every four hours.  We have reservations at 6:45pm so I should be ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageannibes:
    LOL. Silly men. I just snack and snack on stuff until dinner is ready. Then I don't eat a full plate. It actually works better at keeping the nausea away- small meals/snacks all day long.

This seriously made me LOL. Too freakin funny.

• Haha, my husband and I just had about the same conversation. I told him he needed to stop and pick something up for me, otherwise I was going to eat one of the dogs!
  • imageBigIsland07:
    DH made dinner reservations for us around 8 a few weeks ago. I had to eat two dinners to avoid trying to eat DH's tie on the way to the restaurant!

oooops, I meant this one.  I am such a ditz lately.

• Don't feel bad. The best we could do was 11p at our favorite restaurant. I'll be starved and tired!!!
    Married 10-12-08, DS born 08-23-09, BFP 01-05-13 resulted in a MC 01-09-13 BFP 02-15-13 EDD 10-28-13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDrCsWife2b:
    Don't feel bad. The best we could do was 11p at our favorite restaurant. I'll be starved and tired!!!

OMG... I would die.?

• I'm getting ready to go to bed at 8. Sorry dude, we're going to have to eat with all the old folks during early bird time.
  • We are going over to some friends' house tonight for dinner and they want us to come over at 8pm too!! WTF? My friend knows I'm pregnant and she has a daughter, so she knows how it is!?! I'm going to have to second the whole eat a 5pm and then again at 8pm, otherwise I would be gnawing on my arm too and going insane!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ours is at 9 pm but I am not hungry anyway...so no issue for me to wait that long. More of an issue to try to eat something at dinner at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know I couldn't eat that late!  I'd have to eat dinner beforehand--and then I could still probably chow down at 8!
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"