TTC After a Loss
Options

What do you guys think?

For the ones who could not be on today... I'm thinking of posting a master list on Friday and then again on Monday.  Sounds ok?

Also, what do you think about displaying your award in your siggy?

Re: What do you guys think?

• Options
    you did such a great job! thanks for taking the time to do this all!
    and yes a master list would be great for all the ones who couldn't be here at the awards presentation. lol
    BFP #1 May 2000 ~ Darren was born Jan 13, 2001 ~ 6lbs 2oz 191/2" ~ 39 wks due to low fluid, otherwise perfect pregnancy
    July 2004 abnormal pap, colposcopy and LEEP procedure ~ paps every 3 months all normal for 1 year
    2006 all clear to start TTC
    HSG Nov 2007 ~ all normal except mild left tube blockage
    BFP #2 Dec 2007 EDD sept 3 ~ missed m/c ~ Feb 14 2008 ~ 9wk 2d D&C
    BFP #3 Apr 2008 EDD Dec 10 ~ ectopic ~ May 2008 ~ 5wk 2d ~ emergency lap surgery, lost left tube
    BFP #4 Jul 2008 EDD May 5 ~ missed m/c ~ Aug 2008 ~ 5wk 2d D&C - trisomy 16
    RPL panel Aug 2008 ~ diagnosed with compound hetero MTHFR
    BFP #5 Nov 2008 EDD Jul 31 ~ blighted Ovum ~ Dec 2008 ~ 4wk 3d ~ natural m/c at home for my birthday
    BFP #6 Feb 2009 EDD Oct 15 ~ 4wk 3d ~ chemical pregnancy ~ Mar 2008
    BFP #7 May 18 2009 ~ Gabriel Michael ~ Jan 19, 2010 ~ 7lbs 2oz 21"
    TTC again since Jan 2011
    BFP #8 Jun 2011 EDD Jan 20 ~ 5wk 6d ~ missed m/c ~ D&C
    July - Hysterscopy removed some polyps, all clear for IUI with clomid
    Aug-Oct - IUI - with Clomid all BFN
    Nov-Jan - IUI - with femara and trigger = BFN
    back to TTC naturally on our own hoping for another miracle.
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
    Blog
  • Options
    Good plans. Thanks for doing these for everyone. Definitely a positive thing for the board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree and like the green-light for siggy posting....is there going to be a format like:

Winner of TTCAL Award for Most Likely to be Fired for Bumping

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That's a great idea. Actually 2 great ideas, posting again friday and next week and adding the award to your siggy :)

Thank you!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

hehehehehe.... I already put it in my siggy! :D

And I think a master list would be great! Thanks again for doing this!

missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm bad w/ siggies... so if someone can post a way to do it, it would be great.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for doing this, it's been fun.  I think it would be great to post a master list for those who missed it.  I'd love to add my award to my siggy, that's not being an aww is it?  And if so, well too bad I think.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    imageHisKathy:

I agree and like the green-light for siggy posting....is there going to be a format like:

Winner of TTCAL Award for Most Likely to be Fired for Bumping

I like it like this. Will get mine on right now :)

• Options

You did such an awesome job!

Thanks for your hard work =)

Started TTC in August 2007, 1st BFP March 2008, natural m/c April 11th, 2008. 2nd BFP 1/1/09, diagnosed with possible ectopic 1/16/09, got Methotrexate shot 1/18/09. On Bromocriptine to balance my high prolactin levels (thanks to tiny brain tumor) that messes with my body. Long cycles and unexplained infertility suck monkey balls! July 09- Clomid 50mg HCG shot TI prog. supps= negative. August 09- Clomid 50mg HCG shot IUI prog. supps=negative. September 09- Clomid 50mg HCG shot b2b IUI's prog. supps: negative. October 09- Clomid 100mg HCG b2b IUI's prog.supps: negative. November 09- cycle cancelled due to cyst.... IVF is next.... December 09- Beginning of IVF, Lupron, BCP's Jan-Feb 10- IVF retrieved 6 matured eggs, all fertilized, 2 transferred, 1 lost, 3 frozen= BFP! betas: 8dp5dt (13dpo)= 176, 11dp5dt (16dpo)= 728! October 2010: Boy/Girl twins born. Now... trying to get fit!
  • Options

A re post sounds good! I think Kimmie is working on a blinkie for some of us.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my "biggest" heart!!!?

• Options
    I think posting a master list makes sense.  Thanks again for doing this, and all the support that you provide us!  As for the siggies, whatever people decide works for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"