Snarky and T-TTC

*pout*

I want to do something tonight but it isn't going to happen. DH hasn't said he wants to do anything other than play video games, none of which I play, only he and SD.
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image

Re: *pout*

• That's lame! Can you go out with your friends?
  • Boo on him.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • call May? 

• imagemandybr:

My husband just informed me that he is planning on going to bed about 7.

I'm hoping there are others with loser husbands playing on the boards tonight.  Otherwise I'll be bored. 

We're not doing anything either. 

• Lamesville! Can you hijack him and drag him out to a restaurant or something?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • May's probably busy and my friends are all out of town or already doing their own family thing. And frankly I want to do something with him not without him.

Sure I could play MarioKart and Rock Band but I'm just not interested and right now they give me a headache.

• yeah, whatever happened to May?   Is she on a break from us?

if you were closer, I would love for you to come hang with me!

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • imagebabydontforget:
    Lamesville! Can you hijack him and drag him out to a restaurant or something?

I'd love to but then SD would probably pout.

ETA: They just started playing so I got him to say that maybe we could go somewhere tonight. I'd be happy with dessert somewhere.

• Come down and spend it with me and Staycee! I apparently need to ditch my husband b/c he's being an *** and then we can go crash the party at another nestie's house.
  • imageSerendipitie:
    Come down and spend it with me and Staycee! I apparently need to ditch my husband b/c he's being an *** and then we can go crash the party at another nestie's house.

I wish I could!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"