Multiples

anyone's babies on different nap schedules?

It has become apparent that Max does not need as much sleep as Luke.  Their morning nap is usually at the same time but that's where it stops.  Max can stay up for longer and doesn't really need the 3rd nap. 

Am I fighting the inevitable?  These 2 are different kids and I'll just have to deal w/ tagteam napping until they're down to one nap a day?

Re: anyone's babies on different nap schedules?

• I don't have the boys on any nap schedule..They pretty much just fall asleep whenever...Sometimes it is at the same time, sometimes at different times..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • my kids are sort of on the same nap schedule. they will all go down around the same time, but my dd does not sleep as long as the boys, so i have her in a separate room in a pack and play
  • Loading the player...
  • One of my DDs definitely does not need as much sleep as the other during the day - and so we've let them create their own nap schedules.  By the end of hte night, they generally come back to the same schedule and fall asleep at the same time for nighttime.  And some mornings they wake up at the same time, but if they don't, we let the other sleep.  I just feel like their natural rhythms should get to play out as long as they can. 

But, if i were home alone full time, i'd probably push more to get them on the same schedule for my own sake.  It's great when they are both asleep and i have time to do something - anything - for myself!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"