Washington Babies
Options

I don't want to be a mom today..

I know is sounds horrible..but Nathan started vomitting on Sunday and has had diarrhea since Monday. Last night, I started throwing up..VERY violently, so I guess I caught his bug:( I'm so drained, can't keep anything down, get pooped on 3-4 times a day! Really admire moms who have more than one kid..How do you do it? I remember when I could just rest when I was sick, instead of cleaning poop off of every surface in the house and dealing with laundry.

Re: I don't want to be a mom today..

• Options
    do you have help? You need a break. I know that feeling. Usually a few minutes to gain some perspective makes a big difference. Hang in there...as my dad always say...this, too, shall pass.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is one of my biggest wishes

I SO MISS just laying down when sick - I haven't done that in YEARS

I will say though - if your child goes to daycare it's easy to get some rest in, but I still never used my sick time for myself - just the kids

Being a SAHM is really rough

Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take a LONG nap when DH comes home from work if you can. Or a hot bath.
  • Options
    could your DH take a sick day to stay home and take care of you guys?  That sounds miserable.  I hope you get some help, some rest, and start feeling better soon!
  • Options
    I wish he could:( He's very stressed at work with insane dead lines:(
  • Options
    That sounds really rough.  Hope you both get well soon!
  • Options
    Ah now you know why I won't think about another until Cruz is going on 3!  I don't know how others do it!  I hope you both are feeing better soon and dh can help!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options
    Ugh, that sounds like no fun. I am really not looking forward to trying to take care of a sick little one while being sick myself. I hope you are both feeling better soon!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"