Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Baylor Dallas (on Gaston)

Is anyone planning on delivering there or has in the past? I am and was just curious what the experiences were like

Re: Baylor Dallas (on Gaston)

• I am due July 11th. I heard really nice things they have a level 3 nicu which I find comforting just in case anything goes wrong they already have people there that can handle it. I believed they are rated number 33 in the nation by us news
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm due January 13th and plan on deliverinf at Baylor. My sister delivered both of he r children there and had a good experience.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • yay, cant wait, we're expecting in April - thanks for the feedback
  • I had my son there back in September. I was very pleased with the way things went. The nurses were AMAZING, and I would not be breastfeeding today if it weren't for their support during my stay at the hospital.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I delivered here and did not have a good experience. The nurse told me I was dilated to 1cm. After 5 hours of intense labor, she checked me again and said I was still at a 1 and had no idea why I was in so much pain. Thankfully my doula knew something was wrong and got the doctor. I was at 10cm and had been for some time. On top of that, the baby was breech and 'right there' so I had to be rushed into c-section. The doctor who performed my surgery did great and my recovery was awesome... I just don't know how the doctor missed the breech AND the nurse missed the dilation. Comedy of errors.
    Married - 2011
    DD#1 -  2013 (unmedicated labor to 10cm, discovered breech, c-section)

• I delivered here and did not have a good experience. The nurse told me I was dilated to 1cm. After 5 hours of intense labor, she checked me again and said I was still at a 1 and had no idea why I was in so much pain. Thankfully my doula knew something was wrong and got the doctor. I was at 10cm and had been for some time. On top of that, the baby was breech and 'right there' so I had to be rushed into c-section. The doctor who performed my surgery did great and my recovery was awesome... I just don't know how the doctor missed the breech AND the nurse missed the dilation. Comedy of errors.
    Sorry to hear that :-\ Must have been stressful

Im actually already confirmed to have a c-section b/c the baby is breech at 36 weeks. It at least sounds like your c-section/recovery experience there was good!
  • I had my twins there back in January. The nurses were unbelievable. They make you feel very comfortable and are there for you.
    My twins had to stay in the NICU for 12 days. I was very worried in the beginning but every nurse that had a shift with them took such great care of them. I would always call up to check on them and they were so nice and explained how they were doing in detail.

I loved that hospital.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
    January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"