Washington Babies

AW! 5 more days!!!!

holy crap!  Only 5 more days til my due date! 

EEEKKKK!!!

:::::please don't let me be overdue:::::

2 years 005 copy
DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks

Re: AW! 5 more days!!!!

• Congrats -  You'll be a mommy so soon!! I'd be saying EEEEK too! :D
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AAAK!!  I'm going to send you all kinds of labor on due date or sooner dust!   Stick out tongue

Do you kind of feel like youre back in a 2ww over analyzing every little twinge??  I do!

• Loading the player...
  • imageFutureMrsLynch:

AAAK!!  I'm going to send you all kinds of labor on due date or sooner dust!   Stick out tongue

Do you kind of feel like youre back in a 2ww over analyzing every little twinge??  I do!

OMG!  I never thought of it like that, but it is TOTALLY like the 2 ww.  Seriously, every cramp, pain, change in discharge.....makes me swear that today will be the day!

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • Enjoy these last days of being PG!!!!

I thought SOOOO many times when Miss A was first born, I so wished she was back inside where I knew she was OK.  WHen you have a newborn, and you do not know what is wrong, why they are not settling down, not latching on correctly, and you are in tears (which you will be MANY times a day!)  etc, etc, etc...... Yes, you love looking at them and can't beleive you made this, but you are so unsure of yourself.   ......

Just enjoy this last week and relax.  ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes!! Take time to do a couple things for yourself in the next few days. Take a hot bath, paint your toe nails...etc. Also, I can't even remember what it felt like to be pregnant anymore and I actually miss it! Take lots of pics of your belly!
  • You lucky girl!  You'll be able to hold your baby in less than a week!  Congradulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"