Replacing couch cushions — The Bump
Stay at Home Moms

Replacing couch cushions

Anyone know the cheapest place to get them? I'd like to sell our couch soon, but they're pretty sunken in. The first place that came up on Google would be about $240. I could only get max a few hundred out of the couch, so I don't really wanna spend that much if possible.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
Due 12/29/2012

Re: Replacing couch cushions

• LizB8943 said:

You could contact the original manufacturer (or place where you purchased it) and see if they sell replacement cushions. They *might* be under warranty...I was the manager of a high-end furniture gallery/design showroom, and our cushion warranty was 5 years. Our clients could order replacements through the company if they had issues past the warranty date.

If that's not an option, I don't know that you'll find them much cheaper. You could talk to an upholsterer, but custom-made would likely be even more than the $240 figure you found. 

Good luck!
    I think I'll do that, but I think it's been just over 5 years since we've bought them. The store where we bought them went out of business. :(

I did just discover that Joann's sells upholstery foam, so I suppose I'll check that out next. Thanks!

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards