High-Risk Pregnancy

Saturday bedrest checkin

Good morning ladies!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appts, updates?

Qotd: What's your favorite meal of the day?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Saturday bedrest checkin

• We went to bed late last night, after two. So I just woke up. But I did sleep good, I still feel a little tired though.

I love dinner time. I think it's because there's more of a variety to choose from.

• I slept pretty well. Nothing major to update.  It's kind of cool to think that in 12 hours it will be December!  I was convinced that I would be having a November baby and it seems like I have a good chance of making it to Dec.  I am due in January too which means I can say that I am 'due next month'. :)  

I would have to say breakfast is my favorite.  It tends to be a little lighter and I love the options.  My hubby and I are the same in that we both like having 'breakfast for dinner' sometimes.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 32 weeks today!  I feel like I can breath a tiny sigh of relief.  I go off the indocin tonight, so the next few days may be interesting...  Slept okay, my kids gave me a wicked cold, so I'm hoping that passes quickly.  Eating Thanksgiving leftovers, and enjoying every bite! 

QOTD: I love breakfast, especially if someone else is making it for me ;-)
  • @Morgandegan- congrats on 32 weeks! Great milestone! We are basically edd buddies! ;)

@jandm524-I didn't think of it That way. We are due next month! That sounds great too say!! Our babies are getting big! Yay!

• @Roses-My EDD is the same as yours (according to my drs), but I cheat and count from my LMP which was a Saturday ;-)  Anything that makes me further along!

@JandM-I'm so happy to be delivering in December vs. November too!  Maybe I'll even make it to January!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"