Trying to Get Pregnant

cramping at 8dpo?

Hey ladies! So I am a bit perplexed. Period not due for 6 days and (I am 8dpo) having cramping lower left side. Hubby and I did some baby dancing at 5 dpo thinking there was no way conception was possible being so far from o day. Anyone else experience this at 8 dpo? Not holding my breath.

Re: cramping at 8dpo?

• Yes. Yes I do. 

image image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I guess I am also asking if any of you got your Bfp following the cramping way after O.

• Loading the player...
  • Joy2611 said:
    You can't possibly get pregnant at 5 days after ovulation.  The egg only lasts 12 to 24hrs.
    I agree with this but was just confused this morning when cramping started. Thanks ladies!

• I get cramping after O all the time. Still not pregnant.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Joy2611 said:
    Cramping could be anything - don't over think it!  :-)
    Agreed. Not holding my breath. I'll keep you updated.

• Yeah, I'm 8dpo and having some cramping.  But like others have said, you won't know if it's just random cramping due to AF coming or what.  Good luck.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
  • Also a thought, I get crampy starting right around 5-6 dpo all the way to AF. Could be impending PMS, maybe.
  • Hey ladies! So I am a bit perplexed. Period not due for 6 days and (I am 8dpo) having cramping lower left side. Hubby and I did some baby dancing at 5 dpo thinking there was no way conception was possible being so far from o day. Anyone else experience this at 8 dpo? Not holding my breath.

Random cramping at any time in a cycle is completely normal - random cramping between O and period is even more normal, happens to most of us. Before you were TTC you probably had random cramping all the time but never thought about it or just attributed it to needing to poop. And you know what? We're all adults here, you can say sex!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• janda426 said:
    Baby dancing just MIGHT be the worst possible term. I will take preggers any day over "baby dancing"...
    I agree, I refuse to use BD or any variant, it's SEX people!  BD just makes me think of this:
    Not really how I picture romantic sessions with a hubby!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• I cramp pretty much from O to AF.  It's awesome.
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• gscoville said:
    janda426 said:
    Baby dancing just MIGHT be the worst possible term. I will take preggers any day over "baby dancing"...
    I agree, I refuse to use BD or any variant, it's SEX people!  BD just makes me think of this:

Baby Dancing: Is there an app for that? How about a badge? ::keep away::

Also, OP, I am on CD 16. Cramping daily. Haven't O'd and totally not KTFU.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm cramping now and I haven't even O'd yet. I also was cramping a couple days up to my BFP. I wouldn't look too much into it. Once someone is ttgp, it's hard not to notice every little cramp and twinge though.
  • janda426 said:
    This dancing baby just makes me think 1999.
  • Thanks ladies! Sex it is! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"