May 2014 Moms
Options

Cute purchases from yesterday.....

My Mom and I have black Friday shopped for 2+ decades. Yesterday when we went out I bought the cutest expecting ornament. They had it at one of the kiosks in the mall. It is a mama bear with a pg belly standing there with her husband. Off to the right it has the year on it. DH and I have been collecting an ornament on it with the year for the last 13 years. Then I got a baby's first Thanksgiving bib that was 75% off so I paid $2 for it. Anyone else get anything cute while shopping yesterday?

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cute purchases from yesterday.....

• Options
    Nothing cute, but DH and I ordered the Gdiapers newborn bundle at 20% off which saved us about 30 dollars which doesn't seem like much, but it's something that can be used in another baby item purchase. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah not cute, but I took advantage for the GMD sale online and bought 18 workhorse fitted diapers for under 100 bucks...woot go me and now my nb stash is done, with the exception of 3 aio slots that I'm having until I know what I am having.  Everything else is GN, I want a couple things that scream "Boy" or "Girl"  lol.
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    We found a store that was carrying Carter's outfits buy 1 get 2 free so we got our little baby girl some outfits :) they are so cute. My mom also went in on the deal so now she has 6 outfits. Mostly 3 months and a couple newborns so I'm hoping that will be ok. I'm finding it hard with the May due date to buy clothes because they just have warmer stuff out but I did find a few dresses.

• Options
    Snagged the graco stroller and carrier deal at Walmart for $99, and really like the gender neutral print. First big purchase. The mister was excited that I saved some money too.
  • Options
    I scored a 3-pack of A&A bamboo swaddles for $23! That was it for this LO...also ordered DD 3 kawaii diapers and a few outfits from Carter's that she really doesn't need, but, ya know, 50% off....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I bought a bunch of gender neutral pieces from ga
  • Options
    Oops...from gap kids yesterday 50% off!!!
  • Options
    Hbird05 said:

We found a store that was carrying Carter's outfits buy 1 get 2 free so we got our little baby girl some outfits :) they are so cute. My mom also went in on the deal so now she has 6 outfits. Mostly 3 months and a couple newborns so I'm hoping that will be ok. I'm finding it hard with the May due date to buy clothes because they just have warmer stuff out but I did find a few dresses.

I shopped the buy 1 get 2 free sale also, except I bought 18 things! :) I got sleepers ranging from NB to 9 months and a couple outfits. Great deal!

• Options
    My mom splurged on me & bought me 500 worth of maternity clothes! I'm pretty happy!

9/11/2011 BFP#1 , 9w3d MMC, 11/9/2011 D&C

2/7/2012 BFP #2, CP 2/11/2012

8/19/2013 BFP #3 1st Beta 12DPO 166 PG 15.5 2nd Beta I was told was great (need #'s still) Stick Baby Stick!!!

9/12 u/s measuring 7w1d HB 137!!! Grow Baby Grow!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"