February 2014 Moms
Options

heavy vagina!!!

Good morning ladies

Lately I have been feeling as if my vagina is extremely heavy. It feels like it's so heavy it's going to fall off.

I know it sounds weird but this is the only way I can explain it lol! It happens at many different times sometimes I'm walking. .. using the bathroom. .. or just sitting.

Has any one else has this feeling... it's starting to freak me out.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: heavy vagina!!!

• Options
    Feels like a lot of downward pressure? I've been feeling it too, on and off since about 18 weeks.

I'm told it's just baby putting that pressure on your lady bits, and he's probably head down as well. Normal!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I feel like this too. Especially when I squat to pick something up or to do something with DD. I swear I'm going to be 10 cm dilated when they go to check for the first time ... Now isn't that wishful thinking?!?!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yes...the lovely sensation that's a cross between being kicked in the crotch and feeling like something is going to fall out of you. It's just all the extra pressure and weight from baby. I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but it only gets worse. :(

Ethan Michael - 12/21/09
    Norah Jewel - 2/26/14

• Options
    LovieLamb25LovieLamb25 member
    edited November 2013
    Yeah that's exactly how it feels!!!! At least now I know it's normal..
    Thanks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I told DH recently that I feel like LO is swinging in a labia hammock (sorry for THAT image). I never felt this weight or pressure with DS, probably because he was breech for most of my third tri.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Support belt is a lifesaver! I got a $10 "mini cradle" off amazon. Worth it!
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Options
    I started feeling that on wed. The doctor said its normal but it's kind of annoying . As long as its normal I'm ok , I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow n am so great full that I made it this far .
  • Options
    I feel your pain, mine is heavy an swollen. I got a support belt and it helps but doesn't cure it. I work 6 days a week in my feet part time so at times it's really bad. I'm 30 weeks and was told it would only get worse. :(
  • Options
    Yup. Feels like I was kicked in the vagina. Achey. Comes & goes. : / No fun. (I'm 28 wks.)
  • Options
    I started feeling this tonight so I was glad to come across this post! I ended up sitting on an ice pack because it was so uncomfortable. I feel your pain!
  • Options
    I feel the same my virgina is very heavy , swollen . I have been suffering with horrible varicous vain ad they have spread from inner side by my groin to virgina . Doc says it normal and wrkin 6 days standing wnt help .

• Options
    I haven't had this feeling...yet...fingers crossed I don't! But a women I work with had this with her second and swor by her "female jock strap" as she calls it lol. And because I don't know this feeling would a cold pack feel good? If it's swelling maybe it could help a little? Just a thought!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"