July 2013 Moms

FFSC

13»

Re: FFSC

• Last night when Haddock was in melt down mode I went ahead and ripped the band aids off his legs from his shots. Figured I go ahead and make the most of his crying, 2 birds with one stone type of deal.
    We do this with tummy time. He's already upset? Great! Let's do tummy time now! Also, I just peed myself so bad that my jeans were wet from crotch to knees, and I'm at my IL's, and we decided to say an extra night, and I will now have to double day my underwear, as I just put on my extra pair.

Oh my gosh, from laughing? :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am definitely not scared of anyone...for anyone who has been on here a long time, you nay have heard of a poster called yankeebaby...Bish was terrifying and turned out to be a massive fake, so internet people no longer scare me.

I also haz a sad that no one finds me scary lol!
  • @citrusfamily I never even asked about the seizure. I was too busy freaking out about his tiny head. Duh!

I hope George feels better soon. Poor George!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• valstulas said:
    When SO and I were packing up our Thanksgiving leftovers, we didn't have enough clean Tupperware for our gravy. I told SO to just pour it into a sippy cup. I thought it was such a great idea. That night, DS2 wanted a sippy cup of milk at bedtime. I looked in the fridge, saw a cup with some chocolate milk in it, and brought it to him. Fortunately he never ended up drinking it, bc it turned out I gave him the cup with gravy in it. Tl;dr: I fed my kid a cup full of turkey gravy.

=))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • MrsErinH said:
    I have never given LO a bath. That task is reserved for daddy!

This!! & I don't feel bad about it at all :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"