Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

HPT Frustration- BFP...or not

I'm about 11 dpo (not temping, going off ff, cm,+opk and ovulation pain) and used a wondfo hpt yesterday and got a squinter. Yay for me... Right? Well this morning I used a frer, and it was negative. Grrr. That wondfo was my last, so I can't test with another one. I ran and got some more hpt's, but can't test again until tomorrow am. So frustrating!!! Since I'm obsessed with peeing on things I've been using my opks, and they've been blaring positives for the last 3 days. If only I could get that on a hpt!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Anniversary

Re: HPT Frustration- BFP...or not

• Options
    I would trust the FRER when testing, like PP said, there have been some wonky Wondfo stories lately.

Trying to have baby #1 since April 2013

DH SA March,May 2014 - Low motility and shape issues. On vitamins per RE to help

Me testing April 3, 2014 - FSH and LH good, HSG showed blocked right tube

April 29, 2014 - First RE appt., right tube needs to be removed and possibly left also if

it's bad too. RE suggests going straight to IVF

June 4, 2014 - LAP/HSC and unexpected endo. removed but tubes got to stay!

June 13, 2014 - Post-Op appointment. We decide where to go next since main issue

is MFI influenced. Trying naturally until decision... Repeat SA  in September. Aiming for IUI #1 November 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a squinter last cycle too on a wondfo. It was the same bad batch everyone else got. Check your lot #.... I forget what it was, maybe someone else can help me?

If you get a BFP just go on straight to first tri.
  • Options
    You can hold your pee and test in 3 hours or so, if waiting until tomorrow morning would be too difficult.
    imageimage
  • Options
    LadyAle said:
    Here is what I was able to find for bad batch lot numbers and expiry dates:
    Lot# W0111233-3
    Expiration 12/2013
    W00121086, Exp date 10/2014
    Awesome, Thanks! I just got a new batch in and couldn't find where I saw the bad batch numbers. Going check mine now!
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

You haven't been around here long, have you? This kind if post usually doesn't do well here. You might want to post in the TWW for better feedback and less snark (which you seem to have avoided this far).

Thanks for the suggestion. In hindsight I can see this would be better in TWW, although I'm not 100% sure what else is wrong with it. I was just frustrated and needed to vent. Thanks again for the feedback.

• Options
    kwickskwicks member
    edited November 2013
    Edit: duplicate

• Options
    kwicks said:
    You haven't been around here long, have you? This kind if post usually doesn't do well here. You might want to post in the TWW for better feedback and less snark (which you seem to have avoided this far).
    Thanks for the suggestion. In hindsight I can see this would be better in TWW, although I'm not 100% sure what else is wrong with it. I was just frustrated and needed to vent. Thanks again for the feedback.
    What's wrong with it is that this thread is more like what would be expected from a personal blog post than what anyone would consider useful in adding to the conversation/topic of the board.  The 2WW and Waiting to O threads that are posted daily are places where ranting/venting is much more acceptable.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    ALSO on the wondfo's... I order new for this month and it was a new batch number so hopefully they cleared out all the bad batches if you purchased within the last week or so from amazon.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"