October 2013 Moms

Inappropriate things in laws say ...

I just had to share this somewhere because its now added to my list of awkward moments with my inlaws

DD was fussing in Her grandmas arms so I suggested she tap her butt and My husbands dad then said "she likes her butt smacked just like her grandma". I nearly threw up.

Reminded me of our rehearsal dinner when he (dhs dad) told a speech about how to keep a marriage alive by having a night each week pre assigned to have sex. Yes - that happened in a room of 30+ people, including my grandparents and young nephews. Mortified.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Inappropriate things in laws say ...

• Ew tmi gramps!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would have put a stop to that shit. I would have said...ummm that was extremely inappropriate and disgusting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With both children I was asked if they were, and I quote, "on purpose". Oh MIL, you sure do have a way with words!

• My dad says stuff like that all the time.  I am just used to it, but my poor husband has no idea what to do.  Recently, when my aunt and uncle were visiting for a week and staying at my parents house he asked them to stay in a hotel one night, so he could get laid... it was just weird and he asked this while we were out to dinner!  I think my mother wanted to crawl under the table!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • At my SIL's son's first birthday party my fil bought him a radio controlled Jeep. First of all it was just the wrong gift for his age, but when my sil opened it for her son in front of bboth her family and friends he looked at her 1 year old and said "We call this a pussy trap." Yep, he's very special.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"