August 2014 Moms

So excited to be joining you guys!

Hello! Congratulations to everyone!!
I just got my positive test on the 26th (at like 11:30pm...so more like the 27th!) My estimated due date is actually July 31st, but that could vary some...so I figured I'd be more on the same page as you July 2014-ers :) I'm currently about 5 weeks pregnant. My husband and I have been married almost two years (in December) and this is our first as well! We have a furbaby, Cruz, who is a siberian husky (1.5 yrs).

I started a blog on Blogger about 4 months ago when we started TTC....but I have kept it private as its mostly for my personal use and to share with family and friends....so I'm excited to be participating in a forum where we can get to know each other and ask questions!

So far my only symptoms are bad headaches (2-3 hours in the afternoon), urinating more frequently, and quite lovely skin!

I also have slight cramping. I've read that its normal but I want to feel that Im not alone in that! Im still scared that something will happen since this is such a new thing and feels unreal! Every time I go to the bathroom I find myself checking for blood....anyone else?

I'm sick right now (cold/cough) and if I cough or sneeze I get a quick sharp muscle pain in my lower right side. Its happened maybe 3 times. Has anyone else had this? I'm sure its nothing, but again, I need some reassurance!

Id love if you could respond and tell me about yourself!!!

Re: So excited to be joining you guys!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"