October 2013 Moms

What are your plans for today?

Today is our towns Christmas kickoff, so all the cute shops stay open until 10pm, Santa is downtown and we have a lighted parade. We would normally all get together at our local bar afterwards and get wasted, but that won't be happening this year lol.

We might be putting our Christmas tree up.
So far, we've lounged, eaten leftovers and have been turkey-comatosed!

Everyone have a drama-free thanksgiving? Mine was awesome!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are your plans for today?

• Ours was really good, too. I thought it would suck because Dad wasn't here, but it was happy. We have done nothing all day too, just cleaned up what was left in the sink. We have to rearrange the living room and then we can do the tree.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Being lazy! We watched a movie and I got DSs Christmas gifts bought, I love Black Friday shopping from home!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our town is doing its big lighting of the square ceremony tonight and Santa will be there taking photos. We will walk around the square, get some hot chocolate, and enjoy the holiday spirit.

I have been trying to convince DH that we should start decorating today but so far all we have done is watch the Harry Potter marathon on tv.
  • Inn2Inn2 member
    edited November 2013
    We may get the tree up so I can start decorating it, depends on if my LO ever wants to stop eating :). H is out, right now, getting us a new thermostat and finalizing our new dishwasher decision. Last year the water heater went out on Thanksgiving, this year the thermostat. Beginning to think Thanksgiving in this condo is jinxed!! While he is doing that and Jace is contented swinging, I'm baking lactation cookies, drinking the nasty tea, and slurping down tons of water--with a side of running to the bathroom!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My parents and sister and I went to chilis where DH was working for lunch and then they left for the ten hour drive home. So now baby Haddon and I are watching tv while he nurses! Kind of sad to be home alone after my family was in town the last few days!

H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Dh took dd1 to see frozen and out to dinner. I am cooking for Thanksgiving round 2 tomorrow and snuggling!
  • Start from my MILs stupid comments, thanksgiving was wonderful. My mom and I hit toys r us and kojls today's. Gerber formula is on sake at toys r us today. Killer deal!
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• hanging out with LO (she's been on the boob ALL DAY so far. Like, she's only been off for about 5 minutes at a time, and I'm dying!) and trying to snag some Black Friday lightning deals from amazon. getting a lot of holiday shopping done!
  • Did some BF shopping this afternoon. Scored a baby monitor, keurig, and picked up some other odds and ends. Boring day mostly spent calming down both DD's from their over barring, smothering grandparents.

• Didn't do much, an aunt and uncle came to town to meet ds. We went to lunch with them and then home. Now dh and I are laying in bed watching movies with our babes!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"