Infertility

**re facebook group**

It is so funny to see your faces and your "real" names!  Even though I haven't been posting that long, I have lurked a long time and I felt like I knew all of you.  Now that I am matching names and faces, it seems so funny!  You are all so beautiful!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **re facebook group**

• I agree!  I'm so glad that we could make it a secret group!!  I think it allows so many more of us to join that way!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • I am so confused with facebook. ?I think I am starting to add some of you as friends slowly but surely.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't get on from work, but does it show up at TTC? I do not want some people to know I am TTC.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Nope!  That is the best part.  It is like our own secret club :)
  • It's so neat to see nesties off the nest... but I'm getting so confused with all these real names! Tongue Tied heh heh...
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • perfect!

Do we have a secret handshake? hehehe

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I want to join but there are a few people on my page that I don't want to know anything about our ttc let alone my tttc. I guess I'll have to give it some thought before joining.
  • I'm in! ?Yay!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• imagemybobble:
    I want to join but there are a few people on my page that I don't want to know anything about our ttc let alone my tttc. I guess I'll have to give it some thought before joining.

You can join & it doesn't show up on your page. Noone will ever know!

• imagelovemymonkey:
    It's so neat to see nesties off the nest... but I'm getting so confused with all these real names! Tongue Tied heh heh...

haha. I wasn't too original when I created my knot name ( i never changed it when I migrated to the nest). So hopefully that's easier for people Smile

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"