Nurseries and Baby Gear

Firefighter Theme

One of my close friends is doing her nursery in a firefighting theme, but I am having a hard time finding things. Does anyone have some suggestions for websites? Thanks!
Brad & Laci Est: 2007 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Firefighter Theme

• DS room was a firefighter theme for the last few years until he grew out of his toddler bed. (we had the Step2 fire truck bed- SO CUTE) We ended up getting things from all over the internet. Used Ebay a lot. We had to do a lot of mixing and matching. Melissa and Doug makes a giant stuffed Dalmatian and you can buy those red fire truck lights pretty much everywhere.
  • if you go to a firestation, maybe you could take some pics of the trucks. and photo shop them or do black and white prints. fame them in red frames. that would make some great wall art
  • Loading the player...
  • Very cute pattern that was from a few years ago from Pottery Barn. I think it was their "fire engine" theme. It is really cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • are you looking for bedding ideas for her or accent pieces as a gift? Babysupermall.com has at least three fire truck bedding sets, and each had different accessories. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"