January 2014 Moms

Seen any Britax Black Friday deals?

This is the last big thing I need to buy, but I was holding off to see if there would be any great BF deals. I'm sad that none of the stuff on my Amazon, Target, or BRU wish lists seem to be on sale today :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

Re: Seen any Britax Black Friday deals?

• Allbeebaby had some britax sales last night I think...I assume it continues into today.
  • Babies'R'Us has a deal on just a few Britax items. I've also seen some Britax strollers and car seats on Amazon's lightning deals, but again, it's just certain ones. Diapers.com might have some deals.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • There is limited time deals on amazon for britax.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Diapers.com has 30% off a lot of Britax
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously CarolynF17 - since 2010
    Due 1/24/2014 with LO#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Thanks ladies!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• If you're looking for a Britax convertible car seat, I'd hold off for now. The reason they are on sale is because Britax is redesigning their whole line of convertibles. Due to be released in early 2014. Britax car seats are only recommended for children under the 30th percentile for height because otherwise they are outgrown rear facing much too quickly. My son outgrew his Britax too soon, and I have to purchase a new seat to keep him rear facing. I'm a bit of a car seat nerd... There are so many other great options out there! Peg Perego makes a wonderful convertible. Radians are also much loved, and if you're in The States, the Chicco Nextfit has a huge fan base.
    sam & arlo 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"