TTC After a Loss

Throat Punch Time!

Go!
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• DH's entire family for thinking it was a great idea to call us as we're on our way my in laws' house and tell us his cousin, who is fresh out of college, just got married in July and just bought a house last month, is KTFU. OF COURSE SHE IS, she's done everything else I worked years to accomplish in 5 months.. And of course they'd tell me on the phone as we're literally 10 min. away, completely oblivious that I might be hurt by hearing it. I officially hate the holidays.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• DH's entire family for thinking it was a great idea to call us as we're on our way my in laws' house and tell us his cousin, who is fresh out of college, just got married in July and just bought a house last month, is KTFU. OF COURSE SHE IS, she's done everything else I worked years to accomplish in 5 months.. And of course they'd tell me on the phone as we're literally 10 min. away, completely oblivious that I might be hurt by hearing it. I officially hate the holidays.
    WoW! That is a lot to hear on your way to a family gathering. I hope that didn't completely destroy your thanksgiving.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
    Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
        HSG = All Clear
    BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
    BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
    May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
    05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
    June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
    May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
    08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
    Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
    Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
    Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

• Loading the player...

That's a lot to take in. I hope it didn't ruin your whole day.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Maybe I'm being a baby about it, but I've used the excuse that I'm telecommuting today and shut myself upstairs in the guest room to get some work done. I can't stay up here all day, but I don't HAVE to be around everyone talking about babies and being so thankful all day either. I need a serious attitude adjustment :(

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• *kids/pg mentioned, not mine

I hate that this is so cliche, but I'm really bummed about another pregnancy announcement.  Last May, a friend/coworker who is 41, already has 4 kids (two teenagers and two under 3, she's effing fertility incarnate), told me about her latest pregnancy by inviting me to dinner, going to the bathroom in the middle of cooking, and coming out with a fresh wet positive peestick which she slapped on the kitchen table to show me - yup, before even telling her husband, no less. She's due right around my loss date, won't that be a treat.  So I'm already having to more or less avoid her around work, although most times she means well she's pretty oblivious and open about everything, so pg/baby talk spews forth at any moment and I just can't handle it all the time.

Anyways, fast forward to today.  At my age (40) I don't typically have to deal with lots of friends getting KU, FB or my circle of friends in general just aren't that kind of minefield thankfully.  But this morning another friend/coworker (she's 40 too, we graduated together) pulled me into her office to tell me she's pg.  She's had many m/c's and trouble TTC along the way before having her DS three years ago, so I'm truly very thrilled for her of course.  I just feel so left behind, KWIM?  My TP is actually for feeling this way, I hate hate HATE that someone else getting something they've worked so long and hard for can put me into such a tailspin.  It doesn't help that she told me she had a dream that we were both pregnant together, and in the hospital having twins.  I've been told so many times through the last year about dreams people have, certain things being signs, etc. and obviously none of them have really been signs at all, I don't even know what to do with that kind of comment anymore!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• @natsfan84 - ((hugs))  I am sorry that DH's family did that to you.  Some people just don't think or don't seem to care who they might hurt.

I would like to TP my SIL.  She is avoiding all holidays because she doesn't get a long with my in laws, who are amazing, & basically told me & DH that she is upset we are TTC because she thinks our kids will take away from hers.  She's also a bitch, plain & simple.  I have tried SO hard to make friends with her, but she just can't seem to try on her end.  I decided last night that I'm done & will stop trying.  You can't fix stupid.   Ahhhh... I feel SO much better!
    BFP #2 3/19/14      EDD: 11/28/14
     Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel  3/6/14  IUI #3 (plus 2x acupuncture)

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 7/22/13   EDD 3/29/14   MMC 8/13/13
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • TP to my SIL who in the middle of Thanksgiving grabbed my memorial necklace and said, quite loudly, "I've never seen that second charm before when did you get that?" She's a teenager but she knows about both miscarriages and the significance of the necklace/charms.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • *pg (not mine) mentioned*

TP to my friend (who knew of my recent loss) who included me on the group text when she found out she was having a boy. Which happened to come through as I was peeing in a cup and having my blood drawn @ the OB to make sure my levels were going down. Really? Probably just bad timing but I'll put the TP out there anyway... Grr.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"