September 2013 Moms
Options

Fenugreek

Just a couple questions..

1. What brand do you use?
2. Do you take 2 capsules at the same time or once in the AM once in the PM?
3. Does it constipated your LO?
4. Any other side effects with taking it?

Just looking to up my supply because I'm noticing a drastic change, from getting 4oz when I pump to hardly an oz.. (Assuming this is because my LO has been sleeping 4-7 hours at night whereas before it was 2-3) and I need to start saving a freezer stash.

Re: Fenugreek

• Options
    I use a brand I found at Walmart. I can't remember what it's called. I take 3 pills at a time, 3 times a day until my supply goes up. LO isn't constipated and I don't notice any other side effects besides smelling like maple syrup.
  • Options
    Do you do that every day? How long does it take before your supply goes up? @smithaz602
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only take one a day because I'm just trying to get enough to where I can start pumping to save up when I go back to work. It has made a noticeable different that I noticed pretty quick after I started taking it. No constipation that I noticed. It did make my pits smell like maple syrup though haha, I don't think underarm deodorant was made to cover up that smell lol!

• Options
    I take Nature's way 610 mg, 3 capsules 3 times a day. It has not constipated LO, the only side effect for me is smelling like maple syrup. I started taking them, as I am nursing & pumping and soon returning to work and want to be sure I have enough supply. So far so good with upping my supply.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bought the Gaia liquid capsules. I take 2 or 3 twice a day. No constipation here either. They definitely help but it takes about 24 hours.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"