December 2013 Moms

Cant sleep...might as well go shop

Have to admit though with the recent trend of November babes I think H is a bit nervous. At least it will make for a good story :)

Re: Cant sleep...might as well go shop

• H is trying to convince me to go with him at midnight. I am so not a Black Friday shopper but I'm thinking about it a teeny tiny bit.
  • My Dh and I went to the Walmart! We were in and out in an hour! It was very crazy and I thought my water had broke lol what a night to have a lot of discharge TMI but we will start again in the morning!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Eff that! In my stuffed and exhausted state, that sounds horrible.

• Im going @ 3ish. My cousin and I.have been going for about 8 years its more of a teadition thing with us
  • We went to TRU, made it there and back in 2 hours. Got presents, diapers, clothes and a jacket for DS1, some clothes for DS2 and wipes at $6 a box. I also needed infant fever reducer and gripe water which are normally $7 a piece, got the parents survival kit with like 6 meds for $10 (reg $22). Very happy with our purchases.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cyber Monday for us!

• I definitely prefer to do it all online, especially now that I finally signed up for eBates. I want ALL the savings.
  • KateMW said:
    I would rather poke my eyes out with knitting needles than go shopping on Black Friday.
    I have really sharp ones you can borrow.
    image  image

Lilypie - (Xzno)
    Lilypie - (WIG0)
  • dbucks said:
    I definitely prefer to do it all online, especially now that I finally signed up for eBates. I want ALL the savings.
    OMG, I'm obsessed...I wanted to buy everything today. Just signed up this AM.
  • KateMW said:
    dbucks said:
    I definitely prefer to do it all online, especially now that I finally signed up for eBates. I want ALL the savings.
    OMG, I'm obsessed...I wanted to buy everything today. Just signed up this AM.
    Same! I signed up last night, and I keep trying to think of excuses to buy more stuff. I think I'm most excited to pair it with my regular Amazon Prime orders. Totally kicking myself for not signing up sooner.
  • I've never been Black Friday shopping and after driving by kohls and Walmart tonight from my parents house I'm glad I never did. I had a friend post on Fb that said the lines at kohls were wrapped around the store into the parking lot. Surely there's nothing left after today.
  • Working sleeping and working barely left time for takeout Thanksgiving "dinner" with DH. Shopping is the last thing on my mind.
  • Shopping was a success. Got everything on my lists. Went in between waves of crowds. Everything is now wrapped. Ready for lo and santa now for sure
  • I shopped online instead-got a $45 pair of pinking shears for $20 and spent $100 at Carters half price sale. Free shipping on both orders, too. I would have tried shopping at both stores if it wasn't for bed rest.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • We got some great deals at Best Buy at about 11:00 this morning. The hectic lines and crowds had cleared at that point. I'll probably do some Xmas shopping on cyber Monday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"