3rd Trimester

Water Breaking

My water broke with DD and I was wondering of it is likely the my water will break with these two also.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Water Breaking

• No one can tell you this.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Ditto PP. My water broke with DS and DD though.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I don't think that your water breaking with one child is any sort of predictor with what will happen in other pregnancies.

FWIW (which isn't anything really) - my water broke with DS1, but with DS2 my water didn't break until about 24 hrs into labor.

A
    imageimageimage

M/c #1 - 10/30/07 - 5w3d, DS1 - born at 36w, M/c#2 - 12/7/09 - 5w, M/c #3 - 1/13/10 - 4w6d, 
    M/c #4 - 3/16/10 - 5w1d, DS2 -  born via VBAC at 40w3d, M/c#5 - 11/5/12 - 7w2d
    BFP #8 - 5/5/13- Looks like a sticky one! DS3 - born via epi-free VBAC at 39w1d

• My mom has had 4 babes total. With the first her water broke, with the second it had to be broken in labor, the third it broke, and the forth it had to be broken in labor again. She said she was convinced it would break on its on each time, but for her it was a 50\50 sort of thing. My water broke the first time too, and I am so worried it will happen again (in bed, of course). Clearly though just because it happened once doesn't mean it will happen the next time.
    imageimage

• I had 4 full term pregnancies, and my water broke spontaneously with my 1st and 4th babies.
  • Mine did with DD but did not with DS... It's different every time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"