February 2014 Moms

Updated * embarrassed.. dumb ? incoming :(

MoxyByProxyMoxyByProxy member
edited November 2013 in February 2014 Moms
I'm having a real Sh!t day so forgive me please.. for just asking.. i SHOULD know better.. I think? idk

Anyway, about 30 minutes ago, I started having like mild period like cramping. It's really only where I USED to feel my uterus before it creeped up to damn near under my boobs. 

Im thinking possibly BH? But its spreading to the tops of my thighs like it would when AF was here. It just kind of fades in and out like period cramps. I'm not sure how else to explain it. 

I'm plenty dehydrated.. been feeling baby move ok today.. my mom pissed me off but hey its Thanksgiving so that was bound to happen right? 

Any thoughts on what I should do? Could it just be RLP? Should I just wait and see if it gets more intense and call L&D if it does? 

I'm sort of embarrassed to ask because i've had two kiddos (many moons ago) before so I SHOULD remember what the BH feels like right? 

Update: Went to L&D, they hooked me up to the monitors and didnt see any contractions and the baby had doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing. 

They pretty much said it was RLP or BH - the cramping had pretty much gone away by the time I got there and got hooked up to everything. I went home and passed out afterwards and am feeling better today so maybe it was a touch of stress too who knows. 

Thanks for all the advice yesterday and T&P!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Updated * embarrassed.. dumb ? incoming :(

• It's hard to remember everything. I'm a STM and still ask questions. If it gets bad call dr.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're dehydrated, you should put your feet up and drink. If changing positions doesn't ease them within an hour, call.

image image
  • Because it's spreading to your legs, I would call first. And then drink some water (read: a LOT of water) and lay down in a bath if you can, or just on the couch and take it easy.
  • Thanks ladies.. I grabbed some food and a huge glass of water and the cramps eased just a little
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies.. I grabbed some food and a huge glass of water and the cramps eased just a little

You should have more water than one glass. You said you're dehydrated and feeling cramps. I'd drink three or four big glasses.

image image
  • Sorry your having a shitty day. When in doubt call. Sending you hugs.
  • Lurking..
    I had this monday. Lasted for two hours before i went into L&D.
    I was mildly dehydrated and now have to drink like 80oz of water a day.
    Drink your water girl!! The shot they gave me to stop the contractions was not nice at all! Haha if a shot could be nice that is!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies.. I Deegrabbed some food and a huge glass of water and the cramps eased just a little

That was supposed to say hydrated not dehydrated.. sorry! I've been super thirsty today and been carting around my water all day

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MoxyByProxyMoxyByProxy member
    edited November 2013
    The cramping stopped but when I'm up and about I am feeling pressure.. maybe he's just sitting weird today. When I am laying down I feel ok but up and moving around I start feeling yucky again. I'm going to give it another hour and if I still feel crappy I'm going to just go get checked out

Edit.. auto correct is failing me today
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • When my LO is head down I feel like I need to pee every hour at the least and a bit of what I would call pressure and my doctor called weight. The babies are weighing about what 3 packages of butter would weigh. I guess that would feel heavy if in a position downward more than bottom down. No expert, just sharing my thoughts
  • I'd call your doctor just to be safe.
  • I'd call your doctor just to be safe.

Yeah... I'm not sure why you're hesitating to be honest.

You've been feeling this for awhile, it's not stopping, you're worried enough to post here, basically everyone said to call...

image image
  • MoxyByProxyMoxyByProxy member
    edited November 2013
    I called they said to head on in so that's where I'm headed
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FX it's nothing! Keep us posted
  • I'm glad you called and are going in. It's better to go and find out its nothing than to not and it be something. Keep us updated!

My life, my love, my boys
    imageimage

DS: Liam born 8.30.10 at 35 wks (PPROM, Pre-E, C-Section)

DD: BFP 6.9.13, EDD 2.12.14, A/S 9.20.13... It's a Girl!

Adeline Leigh born sleeping 2.11.14 at 39 wks 6 days

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. - Dorothy Ferguson

• Hope everything's ok. Keep us posted!
  • Fx that everything's ok, maybe all the activity and position of babes got to you today!
  • yhaeneryhaener member
    edited November 2013
    I am a STM as well and I have forgotten a lot of the unpleasant pregnancy symptoms since DS was born (and that was only 20 months ago).  I think if you aren't sure whats going on it can't hurt to call the doctor.  In regards to the BH...with DS I don't remember feeling them and this time they have made me stop and catch my breath they hurt so badly.  I hope you feel better soon.
  • Hope everything turns out to be okay!!! Thinking of you and LO. 
    September 2014 Siggy Challenge: Goats

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"