1st Trimester
Options

Intro :)

I just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. After waiting for Dh's job to become a little more stable (he works for an airline that recently went through bankruptcy) we finally decided it was time to TTC again :). I went off the pill in Aug but we waited until Oct to start trying as we had an adults only vacation among other things planned that I did not want to be pregnant for. Well DH likes to joke about how good he is since our DD was conceived while it as on the pill (I am a terribly forgetful person and inevitably forgot to take my pill at the same time every day a few times) and I guess his "like a laser beam" jokes are right on because on our first cycle trying I got a BFP and here I am! He left for work last night and I haven't told him yet! I got a BFN last week 3 days before I expected AF. I have had some little cramps and stuff so we just assumed it was a longer cycle and hadn't tested again. Well all of sudden I got very impatient this morning and just had to buy a test! The second I out DD down for her nap I ran to the bathroom, haha. Now I have 3 days to figure out how to tell DH but that's if I don't spill the beans over the phone first! So happy to be jointing you ladies once again!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"