1st Trimester

All day sickness and the holidays?

Hey ladies, I am 7 weeks and 1day today and it is thanksgiving. My mouth is watering from all the food mom making, but am so sick! Any advice on how to get through the holiday season in my first trimester?

Re: All day sickness and the holidays?

• Peppermints and peppermint tea have really helped me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I made sure to tell my family so they knew the situation and why I couldn't eat much or certain things. All I could eat comfortably was apple pie with vanilla ice cream! Try to stay hydrated with water (easier said than done) and hopefully we will all be suffering less soon. Happy and healthy 9 months!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was miserable on Thanksgiving too. I was fine and then at 6 weeks I started getting the worst "all day" sickness and it hasn't let up. In fact, it has gotten worse. Now with the all day feeling like crap plus diarrhea all day, I'm just dandy!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

• 51/2 weeks and I already have all day sickness. I am miserable my boss told me sprite and cracker and that seems to help. I have those days where I am lucky to eat 2 meals
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"