Parenting

Happy Thanksgivukkah!

Hope everyone has a good holiday(s) and be safe while traveling. :)
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Thanksgivukkah!

• Happy Holidays all! I'm in the middle of prep. Gotta get the turkey in the oven soon. :)
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Happy holidays to all, and happy birthday @hawkward!

My dad is prepping the bird, DH is still in bed, and I'm feeling like -$1mill. Debating whether to fight my cold and run later or not.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "It's like one small step for a pussy, one giant leap for pussykind!" @mrsskull1107
  • Loading the player...
  • @Hawkward

Happy Birthday!

<:-P
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy turkey day and safe travels to all you girls and happy birthday @hawkward! Just put coffee on and watching 1D on GMA. Thought you girls were crazy but they are hot for YB's (young boys)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Happy Thanksgiving!!! I was supposed to work 7a-7p and got called off!!! I dropped off Starbucks to coworkers and am cuddling with squish!!!

Yes I know all exclamations but I am that freaking happy about stuffing my face and relaxing today. Also over caffeinated...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Happy Everything to everyone!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Happy Thanksgivukkah everyone! And Happy Birthday Hawkward! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My time line is all jacked up now. Scrubbing cheesecake spillage out of the oven was not on the schedule.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• @hawkward Happy Birthday.

Happy Thanksgiving

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The turkey breast is in the oven. Hopefully it turns out okay. I made peanut free muddy buddies, dough for sugar cookies and pumpkin muffins this morning. Reese is FINALLY annoying DH instead of me. Or at least she is out of my hair. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Happy holidays y'all and Happy Birthday @hawkward! Corn salad and cheesecake are on ice and we're on the road to DHs parents. Safe travels to anyone on the road today v
  • Happy birthday @Hawkward!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Happy Thanksgiving/Hanukkah/Birthday to you all!

DH and I are about to pour the wine in 10 minutes and intend to watch the HIMYM Slapsgiving and Blitzgiving episodes before our family starts to arrive!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Happy Turkey Day everyone!  Happy B-Day @hawkward!  Spending the day with the family-cooking, eating and last but not least, having some great wine!
  • Is it bad that I want my parents to get here already so they can help with the turkey?
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Happy thanksgiving & happy hannakuh! We're going to SOs moms house and I'm pretty stoked about not having too much clean up.

And happy birthday @Hawkward!

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Estwd2... "horrifyingly gross" is right... it makes me wonder where our tax dollars are going.
  • Happy birthday @hawkward!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Hanukkah everyone!! And Happy Birthday @Hawkward !!

Just finished dinner. Gotta go to bed soon so I can get to work at 2am. I'm thankful that my store is not one of the many that chose to start Black Friday on Thanksgiving! Craziness!
  • Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate! (I hate the term Thanksgivukkah- future UO maybe?)
  • @bearsbearsbears- Then I guess I should tolerate it since I and everyone else on here will be 6 feet under next time it comes around ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"