Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

why is this happening again

i am presently going through my 3rd miscarriage. last oct i had a chemical pregnancy, then in may a missed miscarriage and ended up having to have a d&c and now i am currently going through another miscarriage this one my body started naturally. i just want to know why this is happening, and after reading several posts i'm starting to wonder if it's because of having 2 previous c sections and the d&c. is my uterine lining possibly too scarred. i remember my dr telling me before the d&c that a risk of having one done is not being able to get pregnant again but she said the risk was low and that she had never had a problem with a pt. not being able to conceive. please tell me if you have experienced a similar scenerio 

Re: why is this happening again

• I have had a previous c-section but this was my first loss and D&C. I have read that c sections can increase your MC risk, but I think it's only slightly. So sorry for your losses.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• I'm very sorry for your losses!! I'm sure you have lots of questions. I agree with @ninthgirl you should have testing done after three losses. Talk to your dr about what he/she can do or go to a RE. Big hugs!!!
    TTC: Since July 2013
    BFP #1: EDD 05/27/2014 (D&C 10/17/2014)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"