September 2013 Moms
Options

Sleep help!

LO will be 11 weeks on Friday and is a terrible sleeper! She will go to sleep with some what of a fight around 830-930 and then wake up a hour later and then I will get her back down. Then if I'm lucky ill get. 2-3 hour stretch and then it's every hour until 7-8am when we get up for the day. I do rock her to sleep and next week after the holiday I am going to work on teaching her to fall asleep on her own. She used to be a great sleeper up until about 2 weeks ago. Any advice I'm desperate! TIA

Re: Sleep help!

• Options
    Ill try the earlier bedtime thanks!! Yeah we use white noise already...
  • Options
    blinnea23blinnea23 member
    edited November 2013
    What are your days like? Do you keep it bright and noisy? At night when you get up with her do you keep all the lights off and keep it quiet? DD sleeps from 10-3 I put her in bed with me to nurse and she falls right back asleep until 6, eats again and falls right back asleep until 8 or 9.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
    August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is doing better with earlier bed times. Still fights sleep but sleep till 10-11. I'm still on 1-2 hr stretches at night. :/ you aren't the only one! I was in bed at 930 tonight with family around. I hated to do that but an extra hr and a half is a big deal!
  • Options

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"