April 2013 Moms
Options

Silly FTM question

Do teeth just appear? DD has several tooth buds in her mouth and has had them since she was two months old. Nothing has popped through yet, so I am just wondering how this all works. Will she randomly wake up with a tooth one day? 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Silly FTM question

• Options
    Connor is the same way, he had buds from very early on. The way I figured out he actually had a tooth come in was when the guns above the tooth push up then eventually there was a slit where the tooth cut through.. then it takes him about 2-3 weeks before they fully erupt.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha guns! 

So he had a bud before a tooth came in? 

She has had these since the 4th of July and nothing has erupted yet. I think I will be so shocked when one finally pops up!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yes, he had 4 white buds, two top and two bottom that were clear as day. It didn't really swell either and I don't give him meds very much. It just went from having a bud to a slit and if you pressed really hard you could feel a hard tooth edge. His second bottom one that came in a month later got like a small, like very very small blood blister on the top before it slit open.

• Options
    I don't even know what a "bud" is??  James just gets super fussy -- like, weirdly inconsolably fussy and dicks around eating his bottle, and then the next day there's a new tooth.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Arianna didn't get "buds" either.  She was just super cranky and inconsolable for a day or two, and then we felt the sharp edge of the tooth.  Had one or two more cranky nights, and now it's over.  She just has that one tooth though, so we'll see what happens next time...
  • Options
    For us, yes. we have been waiting for teeth for months now (because every time he cries ,I'm convinced he's teething). On Tuesday night, I was feeding him and had my finger in his mouth... and felt a tooth! It just appeared out of nowhere.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"