June 2013 Moms

40 days of thankfulness day 40

Ladies, we've made it to day 40!!

What are you thankful for today??

Re: 40 days of thankfulness day 40

• I am thankful for my wonderful family, I am learning new things everyday about my son, myself and motherhood.

• I am thankful for my son. It is an honour to be his mother and watch him grow up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thankful to spend Thanksgiving with my loved ones. Last year we told them I was pregnant, and now we are blessed with our beautiful baby boy. We are all thankful for him!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am thankful for my healthy and happy children!
  • I've saved this one for day 40: I'm thankful for my son. He's everything I've every wanted and I can't wait to devote the rest of my life toward making him happy.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Very simple- today I am thankful for family!

• I saved this one too! Day 40, I am so very thankful for the best thing in my life. My son. He brings me more joy than I ever thought possible. I love him so much, he truly makes me a better person. I had someone at work tell me yesterday that I just seem happier now that I have MJ. I love my family of 3 and we are so blessed to have so many people in our lives that love MJ too! I am so thankful for my sweetheart who makes every single day of my life so sweet.
  • Saved this one for last as well: I am so thankful for my wonderful hubby and my 2 healthy beautiful children. I'm truly blessed.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I am thankful for my little family. They mean the world to me and I just can't imagine what like would be like without them!

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• I'm thankful for my health, my family, and my friends. my life would not be fulfilled without them apart of it.

I'm thankful for all of you girls too. I don't have any friends with babies so its nice to have a group of "friends" on the internet that I can share pictures with and talk about milestones.

I'm truly blessed with my life!

• @chicagochick82 yes we made it safe and sound! Thanks for thinking of us! Ds was great on the plane!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"